Steven W. Brown, who is a “93″ graduate of Stillman college created his very on scholarship fund for well rounded, qualified students who work hard in the community and in the class room despite having financial difficulties. Steven Brown’s goal is start at his Alma mater (Stillman College) and with the help of the community spread it to other HBCUs across America.
“Do your part and we will work together as a community to do ours”
Steven W. Brown
founder of the Steve Brown Scholarship fund
If you would like to make a donation, click PayPal link below:
- GPA of 3.0 or above
- Student must currently attend Stillman College
- 1 letter of recommendation from a professor
- Evidence of school/community service
- Note: Preference will be give to applicants with balances
- Application due in the Stillman College Office of Scholarship Programs by February 10, 2012 at 4:00 PM.
If you would like to print and mail the application, click link below:
For more information contact:
Director of Scholarship Programs
P.O. Box 1430
Tuscaloosa, AL 35403